Experience. There is nothing more important to an SEO consultant in any niche, trade, service or career. The SEO Specialists have, over the years, acquired more knowledge, more data, more tools than any average business. Through years of online research, information gathering, reading, writing, examining, configuring. What does all this equal? Experience. It means that when you reach a point where you find it easy to do what others find hard, you are at the pinnacle of your career and you can help other people and businesses to gain from your skills.
Our online marketing business is one of the top businesses in the country. Our business owner Timothy is a qualified web designer and developer as well as an SEO, SEM and PPC consultant and specialist. His skills are second to none. He has overseen several companies to the big game of the top 10 Google search positions, expanded small businesses into thriving online enterprises.
Timothy is a dedicated business entrepreneur, who has humble beginnings building his own business from home. Hard work, perseverance, intellect and motivation have all played their part in this successful business. He loves seeing the smiles on the faces of his clients and the joy when they talk about how well their business is doing. He has several web development diplomas and university degrees as well as lots of experience in the field.
Timothy loves to please other people. He relishes forwarding his skills and knowledge in helping other businesses. He loves rugby league, gardening, riding his electric mountain “fat” bike, staying healthy, cooking and of course his work. He has spent plenty of late nights researching and continuing his work. Dedication is the key.
“Being in the business game is a long haul, with plenty of obstacles and mountains to overcome, but it’s when your at the peak, you really see the landscape for what it really is.”
Timothy Allsworth – Manager/Owner – The SEO Specialists
- Years of SEO Experience
- An Understanding of All Three SEO Levels
Search engine optimisation includes three layers:
- Technical (the arrangement of a site, which can decide how easy or difficult it is for search engines to crawl and index your website pages and content)
- On-page optimisation (the use of such components as keywords and HTML tags in methods that help improve search engine traffic to your website)
- Off-page optimisation (such as backlink building).
- A Demonstrated Track Record of SEO Authority and Success
- Marketing Savvy and Technical
- A Well-rounded Outlook and Knowledge
- An understanding of the Big Picture of your Business
- The Ability to Fit in With Your Businesses Culture
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A passion for performance.